Well, I finally finshed my Tech. swaps and shipped them out yesterday. I had to change one of my tech choices from bleaching to kissing, because I had major problems with bleaching. I could not for the life of me get it to work right. I stamped an image, then embossed it, and painted bleach over the top, hoping to bleach out the neg. space. It didn't work, it just made the inked image bleed and bleached it out. Very strange.
Then I tried using a bleach pen and stamping an image with bleach and all it did was dry.
So I changed to the kissing tech. which truned out very cool!
Thanks for reading!