Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dog owners...please read

As a dog owner, I have to post this for others to see and be aware of. This is such a sad story caused by one little rubber ball. PLEASE, PLEASE at least look at this blog to see if you own this ball. If you do throw it away immediately. This is not the only dog it has happend to and the makers know of the problem and deny that it has happend before.

The Chai Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails