Thursday, February 19, 2009

Teaser Pics

So the question was:

What do you get when you use......
5 ~ 12x12 sheets of pp
16 ~ 12x12 sheets of DCWV stack cardstock
16.5 yards of CTMH Organza ribbon
40 Cricut Tags
40 Stamped Sentiments
80 Prima Tissue Flowers
40 Brads
160 Metallic Confetti Balloons
and 3 lbs. 6 ozs. of Chocolate ???????

and the answer is....40 Thank You Nugget Boxes for my Mom to hand out to her guests at her Surprise 70th B-Day Party!



Here is a little purse I made to hold 70 scratch off lottery tickets....she won $35.





Here is the card and Envelope and the gifts that I added flowers to so they were prettier!



Cuttlebugged, Stickled and I made the cake with my Cricut.



Tigger and letters made with my Cricut!



TTFN
Jaci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails