Thursday, March 18, 2010

I won!!!!

Oh my goodness, I won some wonderful yummy blog candy from Call Me {Crafty} Al. I can't wait to get my hands on all of these wonderful goodies.
Prize Pack Includes: BasicGrey Origins 6x6 Paper Pack, BasicGrey Origins Writer's Block, BasicGrey Origins Glazed Brads, StudioG Series 35 Bohemian Stamp Collection, Three Bugs in a Rug "Wedded Bliss" Clear Stamp Set
Plus, NOT PICTURED: Three Bugs in a Rug "Family" Clear Stamp Set and ShortCuts' Clear and Frosted Cardstock Medium Pack
Thank you so much Alicia, everyone please check out her fantastic blog.

TTFN
Jaci

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your win Jaci I am sure you will be able to create lots of fab stuff with all that candy!
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails