Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sorry, I've been MIA...

But I really do have a wonderful excuse as to why I've been missing. Let me introduce you to my first grandchild, Thomas!


He was born Sept. 12, 2014 and I am lucky enough to be watching him, while Mommy & Daddy are working. Plus I'm still working at Scrap 'N Friends and teaching classes there, and still doing auctions!

Here is the latest picture of Thomas and my Daughter, he is 8 months old now.


I've also joined a brand new company that just started in May...It's Party Time Mixes, they have delicious Dip, Dessert and Cocktail mixes and we also have Gluten Free & Sugar Free mixes. There is NO monthly minimum, we do not have a no compete clause, you can join for as little as $30 and you get your online store for only $10 a month. 
We currently only have 257 reps!!! 

Pop over to my site and see what we have to offer in products and how easy it is to join and become a part of this wonderful new company!

Enjoy your day!!

TTFN
Jaci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails